e’ve grown out of all recognition over the past 25 years – more work, more equipment and more people means we simply need more space. So the time has come for us to move much of what we do to somewhere larger…
Welcome to our new home!
‘Hill View’ is a brand-new workshop facility we’ve commissioned. It’s much more than ‘just a workshop’, it’s a true ‘courtyard-complex’ comprising seven individual workshop bays designed exclusively for servicing and restoration work, a specifically-designed machine shop, a ‘clean’ room for engine assembly and a dedicated spares department. There’s a light, airy, purpose-built showroom, an office complex for our admin staff, a conference room and a reception area where we can greet our customers.
‘Hill View’ is about a mile from ‘Gibraltar Farm’, our new address is below. We’ve also got a new phone number – +44 (0)1582 857 940 – although our old number (+44 (0) 1582 488 370) will automatically redirect you.
There’s plenty of parking so please feel free to drop in, have a coffee and see what we’re working on.